*** When shopping at K-MONT, the buyer declares that he has read and accept the following terms and conditions ***
1. Customer data is secure and SSL-protected. They are available to the seller and the broker receiving payment only for the purpose of order fulfillment. They are not used for marketing purposes. The buyer has the right to insight, correct, or delete his personal data at any time.
2. Order execution takes place within a maximum of 3 days from receipt of the payment or order from the buyer. The seller has no influence on the hour or the day when the shipment will be picked up by the courier. Delivery time to customer is from 3 to 5 business days. The customer will be informed about sending a shipment via SMS or e-mail.
3. In accordance with the Consumer Protection Act, when entering into a contract with a distance seller, he has the right to return the goods within 14 days of the delivery of the shipment, providing that the goods are intact and clean (delivered in such condition in which it was sent). The cost of sending the item and returning it is covered by the buyer. The amount will be refunded not later than within 14 days of receipt by the seller of the item to be returned together with the proof of purchase attached to it and the return form filled in.
4. The customer has the right to make a complaint about purchased goods within 1 year only with proof of purchase. Company K-MONT undertakes to consider it within no more than 21 working days from the date of receiving the goods to the service. Terms of complaints include repair, replacement and withdrawal from the contract if the defect is material. The cost of shipping is covered by the buyer. When sending back – the seller. The warranty card is included with the package and can be viewed at this address.
5. In case the shipment will be delayed significantly (7-10 days) and the buyer will not receive the shipment information, he or she should contact the seller as soon as possible.
6. Currently available payments are: Braintree, PayPal and traditional bank transfer.